Death, Fatehakhwaani, Majalis, Jashn, Upcoming events, Daily Hadees, etc.
Change Background Image
unanimously passed by the Managing Committee meeting held on Friday
3rd April 2015. Election for the Post of Hon’ble President &
Hon’ble Vice President for the term of 3 years i.e. 2015-2016,
2016-2017 & 2017-2018 will be held on Sunday 26th April 2015 at
Khoja Jame Masjid Imambada Hall 1st floor, 66/70 Hazrat Abbas Street,
Mumbai 400 009.
Khoja Shia Isnaashari Jamaat Election code of conduct
1. The voters should mention their correct name as per the entry in
the Jamaat register record.
2. The members who have register before 31st March 2014 will be eligible
to vote in the election & current subscription must be paid before.
3. The voters will be allowed to cast their vote between 9 AM to 6 PM
on Sunday 26th April 2015.
4. All the ballot paper should be signed by scrutinizers.
5. For voting mark (sign) will be put index finger (second finger) as
the Loksabha election mark is put on the first finger.
6. President and Vice President candidates will have to give Refundable
Deposit of Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- , respectively. However if the
candidate get less than 10% of total votes polled, the deposit will
7. The voters should carry all necessary bonafide ID or papers on the
day election if called for by polling agent.
8. Any members with outstanding dues to Jamaat will not be allowed to
vote in the elections.
9. Any outstanding payment to the Jamaat by any member will have to
cleared before 9 PM on Friday 24th April 2015 at the Jamaat office.
10. Members who have performed Nikaah / Marriage outside the community
will not allowed to vote until & unless approval by Jamaat as per
constitution no 12 of Jamaat.
11. The cost of the nomination form for the President will be charged
Rs. 100/- & for Vice President will be charged Rs. 50/-.
12. Nomination forms will be issued from Saturday 4th April 2015 to
Thursday 9th April 2015 from 10.30 AM to 8.30 PM in Jamaat office.
13. Acceptance of nomination form of the candidates will be on Friday
10th April 2015 between 3 PM to 7 PM at Jamaat office.
14. Withdrawls of nomination form of the candidate will be on Sunday
12th April 2015 between 3 PM to 7 PM at Jamaat office.
15. Candidates will not be allowed to canvas near surrounding of Masjid
wall to wall.
16. The candidate will be responsible to maintain discipline for smooth
17. In case of any grievance regarding the election the polling agents
should not fight with voters but referring to the scrutinizers.
18. Each candidate can appoint polling agent by submitting their names
& latest photographs by 9 PM of Thursday 23rd April 2015 at the
19. Mobile phones will not be allowed in the voting hall and vicinity
20. The complete election will be carried out under CCTV surveillance.
Inna lilahe wa inna ilahe rajeeon
Ibrahimbhai s/o Late Haji Alimohammedbhai Haji Bundeally Ramji age 84 yrs has passed away in Karachi.
Fatehakhani in Ladies at 5 PM at his residence Bundeally Bidg, 5th Floor, Dongri, Mumbai - 400009 & in Gents at 5:30 PM on Friday 24th April 2015 at Khoja Masjid, Mumbai 400 009.
Marhum was uncle (chacha) of Haji Alirezabhai Bundeally
Please recite sura Fateha & Namaz E Waheshat for the deceased.